Gardening and housework
Whether you own a holiday home or like us, are resident in France, there are always jobs around the house or garden that seem to take up so much of your valuable holiday time that you wish someone else could take them off your hands.
Perhaps we can.
We offer the following services:
- General Garden WorkFor this we generally charge by the hour and includes work such as weeding, deadheading, raking, edging etc. We offer a clearing service, which would be priced upon the size of the area to be cleared, the work required and whether the weeds or other rubbish needed to be taken to the dechetterie.
- Mowing/StrimmingThis is priced upon the size and condition of the area, length of grass to be cut and whether the cuttings need to be raked and/or taken away.
- WeedingWeeding could be part of clearing, a one-off tidy-up or on-going, hourly-paid maintenance programme. Priced according to whether the weeds need to be taken away
- EdgingThis would probably be included in weeding work to tidy the edges of beds.
- DeadheadingAnother of those jobs that could be included in a one-off tidy-up or an on-going maintenance programme
- Shrub and small hedge clippingThis can be included in maintenance or can be a one-off. For small shrubs and hedges of up to two metres in height.
- Leaf rakingCould be part of on-going maintenance programme or as a one-off clearance and the price quoted would depend upon whether the leaves needed to be taken away
Whether it’s your holiday home or permanent residence, we can tailor our service for either a ‘one-off’ or a regular maintenance programme during the season. After all, you don’t want to spend half of every holiday fighting with a jungle of a garden.
Mowing and Strimming
Shrubs and Hedges
We can cut your hedges or shrubs, providing they are below six feet (2m approx) tall.
Whatever work is done in the garden, it generates waste. Whether it’s grass cuttings, hedge trimmings, weeds or leaves, it will need to go somewhere
If you don’t have a compost bin or area, we can take it to the dechetterie. The cost will depend upon how much there is.
The above list is not exhaustive, so if you don’t see what you want doing listed, don’t hesitate to ask
If you need anything doing that’s not listed, or just wish to enquire further then give us a call, or drop us an email and we will do our best to help.